These sweet terrarium place holders are sure to add to the character and personality of any table setting. Whether you are looking for adorable place holders and favors for your wedding guests or just needing a tactful way to separate bickering relatives at the holiday table, this DIY is sure to tickle you to the core!
- Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
- Mason Jar Lid
- Crepe Paper Flower
- Wine Bottle Cork
- Place Card
What to do:
1. Remove the silver hook from the top of the Christmas ornament.
2. Use the mason jar lid as the platform for the glass ball, and to offer some stability while you create.
3. Fill the glass ball with moss and sticks.
5. Seal the hole in the glass ball with a wine cork
6. Tie a pretty bow with ribbon or string to attach your place card to the terrarium.